https://mendown.enjin.com/
BeAHeroes :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek:
Posted Sep 21, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+93
Untagged users
You'll be waiting a lot longer unfortunately. Justin decided to demote me and delete all prison files so there will be no Prison. Please direct your receipt in Cole's direction and he'll sort you out with a RH Factions rank if you should be interested.

unknown.png
wEkKwnT.png
Kj49Hdw.png
Posted Sep 21, 18 · OP
Votes:
+72
Untagged users
Quick update for all those interested, I'm not staff, yet I have been receiving some (although limited) news. Due to staff disputes, the release of the Prison server will be slightly delayed. Yet this was to be expected from the get-go as the RH staff team does take its time to give us all the best prison experience possible. The other servers (Factions and Skyblock) are also being worked on. The staff team is working extremely hard as they all love RH as much as we do! It may take a bit longer but bare with them as they are constantly working on it, and from what I've seen, have been doing an amazing job. I am anxiously awaiting the re-release of RH X.0 (I forgot how many times it has been) and will be sure to try to keep you guys updated (if the staff team actually tells me more shit)
-ZERGL0RD
Posted Sep 22, 18
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+93
Untagged users
Someone didn't listen, or just misunderstood maybe... Prison ain't gonna be happening any time soon. DJ doesn't have the time anymore, I got booted out and Spike has other commitments. All you'll be getting at best is premade prison which isn't what RH is about. RH is about making something that may not be "the best" but something that everyone enjoys and something that feels made as opposed to bought and I feel that if RH goes fully down this path it won't be good old RH like everyone wanted and that's a shame.

Due to this "dispute" which you know nothing about, I lost my rank even though I wasn't at fault and I was just trying to get on with making prison. This dispute was because of one person within the staff team out of the 100 or so people actually on the RH discord that I was nice to the entire time. One person shouldn't be the result of me leaving when it makes the other 99 people miss out on what RH is truly about. Community, homemade and a hell of a good time.

I had a server ready for beta release and it would've released today for all of those wondering. Its a shame you all had to miss out and I'm sorry.

~Sarge

unknown.png
wEkKwnT.png
Kj49Hdw.png
Posted Sep 22, 18 · OP · Last edited Sep 22, 18
Votes:
+72
Untagged users
I see that being civil at this point is useless, with you it is constantly your way or the highway. Someone who would constantly try to instigate a 'revolution' everytime the slightest bit of power is taken away from you. When I was staff on prison you had constantly held your rank over my head, honestly, it is THE main reason I left staff and was one of the main reasons I wouldn't want to rejoin. I have heard about the conflict from a third party and as much as you would like to blame the other side, your childish and petty nature has caused conflict after conflict on the staff team. Yes you are a great staff member and your constant contributions to the rising hero community shouldn't be overlooked, yet you prioritise your power over the actual work you have. I have seen the prison you set up, you talk about bought, premade and prebuilt, yet you took so many builds from older versions, the mines you had made yourself, especially for the donors were pitiful for people who contribute to the server so much.

I know I have no voice within the Rising Heroes staff community and I had lost that privilege the moment I let you intimidate me into leaving staff. You try to make yourself look like some high and mighty being, away from any wrong doing's, are you so blind that you can't recognise your faults? You constantly claim you have no ego, yet you but heads with more people than I can name, now I respect you, and I trust that if you overcome your ego and decide to stop acting so childishly that you could play a vital role in revitalizing rising heroes, whether you chose to do so or not is up to you and the other party in this conflict to handle.

Anyways, I would like to acknowledge some of my wrongs from my last post, it is true that prison is far from being complete, yet if we try to set up a prison the same way you had, by taking builds from previous prison versions, I believe the staff team could have a working beta out within 2 weeks.

-ZERGL0RD
Posted Sep 22, 18
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+93
Untagged users
I was civil with you until now, mainly because you accuse me of power grabbing and saying it has to be my way, when you know that is not the case. I do it the RH way which is beyond most of those here. If I was a power grabber I would also not have been willing for Darren to be manager when I found out about the RH release. So there's one point down the shitter.

Next, you claim that I made you leave staff, which is not true as you've always been willing to help me out, proof below. Nice try Zerg.

Thirdly, I had 2 builders, a bunch of other mines, and I was merely going to use 3 or 4 for non donor mines. All the donor mines were being custom made as we speak, but I had to tell Livenom to halt it because of the incident. Oops, you made another error.

Finally, you accuse me of having a big ego when the only person I've been having trouble with recently is you and Shlaba. I've been respectful to everyone else, and I've moved on, however it seems you two are stuck in the stone age. I've made friends with a bunch of people I used to hate, including Cole where I used to stay on Prison and remove his perms because I hated him that much. We're now chill because we both agree that moving on and being nice is the best thing to do. I've done nothing but help RH and you've done nothing but moan at me Zerg. Move on.
Attached Images

unknown.png
wEkKwnT.png
Kj49Hdw.png
Posted Sep 22, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+48
Untagged users
That turned me on
-Wommy_/BeAsT15/Wommeh