Main Forum

Important Skyblock Mode | Please Vote

8 replies
Votes:
+47
Hey guys, I am thankful to be designing Skyblock. This is a quick poll on which type of Skyblock you would like

Classic Skyblock would be like the Skyblock we had back in the day. You depended mainly on farms, creating huge cactus farms, sugar cane, etc. In classic you typically do not have a huge amount of spawners, and spawners are obtained by voting rewards, huge amounts of savings, or other ways.

New Skyblock / OP is how you typically see Skyblock nowadays. There are stacked spawners with possibly hundreds of spawners, natural farms are not used as often, and resources are found typically by puchasing them. There also may be plugins such as ore generators, linked hoppers, custom enchants, etc.

Whichever one you guys prefer please vote. Classic Skyblock tends to be more balanced and focussed on grinding. There will still be unique plugins and twists though. Also if you have Skyblock suggestions, please leave them below in the comments.

Thank you, if you need to reach me, my Discord is YouBeta#2418
Classic Skyblock
12 votes
54.5%
New Skyblock / OP
10 votes
45.5%
Number of voters: 22
Poll is closed
giphy.gif
Posted Aug 26, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+4
Untagged users
Classic sb ftw!
Posted Aug 26, 18
HarryPvPz helper
Votes:
+2
[Helper]
IKR Classic is bae
Posted Aug 26, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+47
boop bump
giphy.gif
Posted Aug 26, 18 · OP
AngelicAmy Manager
Votes:
+29
I think we should stick close to classic but maybe add some perks. I think OP Skyblock gets boring quickly. You can usually make money by not doing anything. After you get everything built then you get bored. We dont want anyone getting bored. But I also like crop hoppers, some enchantments, make some spawners purchasable, but be able to make a dark natural mob grinder. things like that. I am very excited.
Posted Aug 27, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+47
Classic it is! I have lots in store for you guys...
giphy.gif
Posted Aug 28, 18 · OP
List
Undo
AngelicAmy Manager
Votes:
+29
I have seen some really cool op stuff on Skyblocks lately.  Had anyone played where they have Emmy monsters?  It is spawners of fast and they drop iron, diamond, or emerald.  But I made 30mil in 30 min.  It's noice to get some better looking build materials quickly though. 
Posted Aug 30, 18
Votes:
+9
Untagged users
Spawners removes fun from building and trying to get spawns and stuff on our own from mobs, adding it will only make the game boring in the long run. It could be like the og skyblock that was when it started back in the day, the survival aspect of it will only make the players have much better experience in the game.

Now talking about getting the server supported well, lots of other cosmetics that don't hurt the game much could be added. Along with better kits for better donor ranks, nothing too op as that will only be fun for a shortwhile for the player. I have been there myself, bought all the good stuff then it get's boring really fast as there isnt much challenge to the game. This is something you might not want from the player base as it will tank the playercount.
A signature.
Posted Sep 2, 18
Votes:
Untagged users
hmmm, i dont know about classic skyblock. i like op skyblock
Posted Sep 2, 18
Top Posters
1212 Posts
753 Posts
632 Posts
624 Posts
516 Posts